A 44-year-old man from Streatham who repeatedly raped and sexually abused a girl under 13 has been sentenced to 15 years in prison.
The court heard that Kamran Khan, of from Streatham High Road, abused the family’s trust to spend alone time with a young before sexually assaulting and threatening to kill her if she spoke out.
Khan was sentenced on Wednesday 1 April at Inner London Crown Court to 15 years in prison. He had been found guilty at the same court on 15 January of ten sexual offences against a child, all relating to a single victim.

He was arrested in July last year after the girl spoke out to a family member about the abuse she suffered within her home, in her bedroom and on a park bench.
The police began an investigation where they seized Khan’s phone and collected DNA from samples from the girl showing that sexual contact had occurred.
The victim said that she had been forced to watch videos on Khan’s phone and the police found pornographic material in his search history.
The Met said that the range of abuse was uncovered after a family member witnessed an interaction between Khan and the child.
On top of his prison sentence Khan is now on the registered sex offenders list and was served with a restraining order and a sexual harm prevention order.
Detective Constable Franky Green, part of the Met’s Child Abuse Investigation Team said: “I commend the courage of the victim and her family who came forward to bring light to Khan’s terrible offences. Khan prayed on a defenceless child and took advantage of formed connections which he used as a smokescreen for his abusive crimes.
“The immeasurable bravery of the victim and their family is tremendously appreciated.
“Our Child Abuse Investigation team works tirelessly to create a safe, supportive environment where victims feel able to speak freely. This specialist approach ensures that children and families are heard, protected and empowered throughout the investigative process.”





















